Welcome to The Sparkle Hour! We’re pretty excited to bring this project to life. Pour your favorite beverage of choice and join us for our inaugural episode. Fair warning, this podcast contains adult language!
Love our show? Please leave us a review on iTunes: How to leave us a review on iTunes
We’d love to hear from you! Visit our Facebook page to leave comments about today’s episode!
*Sometimes we swear.
Welcome To The Sparkle Hour
Show Notes: The Sparkle Hour: A f*cking awesome podcast for f*cking awesome people.
women’s empowerment, powerful women’s voices, money, mindset, collaboration, women of vision, podcast woman’s hour. #00:01:04.7#
- The power of a woman’s voice: unedited, true, and authentic — growing a community that makes change just by coming together. #00:06:35.5#
- Birth and evolution of The Sparkle Hour #00:10:11.0#
- A sparkle hour that exists IN REAL LIFE! #00:12:01.5#
- Podcast guests Nicole and Michelle would love to have. #00:16:44.5#
- Upcoming topics: women’s body image, the financial gap, having a shitty experience and creating something beautiful from it. #00:23:59.3#
- Women’s empowerment in the ladies’ room.#00:26:47.3#
- We will tell you if your skirt is tucked into your panties.
- Women don’t need to compete with each other. #00:27:30.7#
Remember: When in doubt, sparkle that shit out.
Additional resources mentioned: We LOVE the Being Boss founders- Kathleen Shannon and Emily Thompson (dream guests!). You should catch Being Boss, their podcast for creative entrepreneurs.
Elizabeth Gilbert is another shero and dream guest of ours. Check out her podcast Magic Lessons.
Special thanks to Angela at Angela Todd Transcription Services for her work on our show notes.
Subscribe to our podcast, The Sparkle Hour, on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.