Sh*t Happens, and it happens to all of us. Some sh*t is obvious, and easier to avoid stepping in (or living in!). Michelle & Nicole teach you how to recognize what sh*t is for you, so that you can make more empowered choices moving forward.
Encountering the Ish
How are you supposed to “sparkle shit out” when you don’t know where it’s coming from?
So far on this season of the podcast, we’ve only brushed the surface of the amazing, transformative healing process that we have created just for you. Really, it’s just the tip of the Sparkle! These are tangible tools that you can use to stand strong in the face of whatever life has in store for you. And let’s be real, life tends to throw some crazy shit our way. If you want to enter the Sparkle Zone, you are going to have to be able to call shit like you see it!
Have you noticed repeating patterns in your life or cycles that you can’t seem to break? Are there days where the whole universe feels a little heavier than it needs to be? What about when something objectively very shitty happens? We want to share our own healing processes the ways that we recognize the shit and use tools to keep it from ruling our lives! You’ll find that it is incredibly empowering to talk shit, especially if it’s with a friend!
First, you need to acknowledge that you have baseline shit you inherited from your family and the universe. Second, you need to keep your eyes on the places in your life where your past trauma and insecurities might bubble up to the surface. Finally, you need to use your Sparkle Skills to sparkle that shit out of your life, once and for all! It’s OK to take your time, and it’s OK if you don’t want to do it alone. After all, that’s what we’re here for!
- Why we love to get a little glam sometimes! #00:01:00#
- You need to learn what the shit is before you can sparkle it out. #00:03:30#
- There is some foundational shit that you bring into your life from the start, but some of it is external! #00:05:00#
- There are unseen energetic forces that have a huge weight on our day. Learn how to handle the cosmic pain. #00:09:00#
- How to use skills to deal with baseline shit. #00:12:00#
- We share our stories about how religion has been a heavy weight on our lives. #00:16:00#
- Women have different inherent shit, especially apologizing. #00:25:00#
- When you recognize your shit, you move through the healing process so much faster. #00:27:00#
- Create a new pattern in your life. #00:30:00#
Whole 30: https://whole30.com/whole30-program-rules/
Work with Nicole Lewis-Keeber (Money & Mindset): Nicole Lewis-Keeber Coaching
Work with Michelle Lewis (Empowerment & Positivity): The Blessings Butterfly
Join our private Facebook group: When In Doubt, Sparkle That Shit Out
Quotes and Shareables
To Sparkle shit out, you have to first know what it is!
“When something good happens to one of us, something good happens to all of us. When something bad happens to one of us, something bad happens to all of us.” –Michelle
“The messages we get in childhood becomes our filter for how we view the world.” -Nicole
Some weeks, you have to bust your Sparkle Skills out hard.
If it takes time to process through, take it. Take your time to come back to the Sparkle Zone.