Michelle & Nicole focus on recognizing & disrupting patterns in order to create new pathways.
Listen to this Episode (Click here)
Sparkle School is back in session, and Michelle and Nicole are ready to hit the ground running and have a little fun. What is not so fun is that we all have thought patterns and behaviors that have been coloring our perspective since childhood. Many times, these behavioral patterns are damaging, and they prevent us from entering the Sparkle Zone. Today, the ladies are going to discuss how our brains make these neural pathways, and how we can overcome them on our road to healing.
Michelle and Nicole have both done this hard work, and what is natural to think and do now wasn’t always so easy. We learn about who we are by listening to the world around us. The world isn’t always that kind. Fortunately for you, Michelle and Nicole are going to teach you how to be kind to yourself. The result is brand new threads and grooves all through your mind leading to peace, satisfaction, and even some fun!
Today, you get to learn about EFT, positive affirmations, dreamwork, and Santosha. You will have the chance to practice a little gratitude, give yourself some grace, and allow yourself to sparkle. The past does not have to define you. It takes a bit of time, but down the road, you will find that your old patterns and habits have been replaced by healthy ones. Join us today to see how life-giving it is to close down some pathways and open up new ones.
- Let’s talk about patterns! Where do they come from in the first place? #00:03:00#
- Why it’s not so easy to just “be positive.” #00:06:00#
- Some of our best practices for taking the first step on a new path. #00:12:20#
- Michelle’s very favorite tool is the practice of affirmations #00:16:00#
- We carry every level of our existence around. That’s heavy, but not impossible to hold. #00:22:00#
- We can’t always see the blocks and barriers in our life, so body techniques are essential. #00:25:30#
- We need to practice gratitude and tame our reptilian brain. #00:28:00#
- Jump into the santosha and dreamcasting masterclass. #00:34:00#
- Allow your brain to play #00:41:00#
Steering by Starlight by Martha Beck
How to Cultivate Positivity with 4 Simple Tools by Michelle Lewis
Private Coaching- Work 1:1 with Nicole
Private Coaching – Work 1:1 with Michelle
Join our private Facebook group: When In Doubt, Sparkle That Shit Out
Visit our new SPARKLE SCHOOL Resource Page
Quotes and Shareables
“All of our patterns and pathways are changeable.” –Nicole
Mindset is not magic. It’s practice!
It takes time and practice to break old patterns and forge new pathways.
Today, I am going to find a new path.
You have to create a support system for yourself.
Speak words of beauty, strength, and love over yourself.
Go ahead and daydream. Use all of your brain. Let it play!
“Be gentle with yourself as if you are a newborn baby learning something new.” –Michelle
You must log in to post a comment.