Nobody’s perfect! Why should the Sparkle Zone be any different?
The Sparkle Zone is not a magical land where everything is perfect, it is a state of mind that anchors you to your truest self. Michelle and Nicole are on a mission to help you better understand the Sparkle Zone so that you can recognize when you’ve stepped away or if there are cracks in your foundation.
Today, Nicole and Michelle are going to give you a deeper understanding of what it looks like to be in the Sparkle Zone so that you can get back to it faster. It takes a lot of hard work to truly understand yourself, but once you do, you’ll be in your Sparkle Zone. The ladies will share some of their heroes who are absolutely operating from their Sparkle Zones, and they will also share some of the methods they use for hopping back in. This is not a perfect process, but it is absolutely a life-giving one. Let’s dive in together today!
Listen to this episode (Click here)
- Let’s go back to square one and define the Sparkle Zone! #00:01:00#
- Knowledge about yourself is the power to get back into the Sparkle Zone. #00:04:00#
- The Sparkle Zone is not a perfect place, but it is an anchor for your growth. #00:06:30#
- Nicole let’s Sadie out! #00:10:00#
- Let’s draw a picture of someone who is standing in the Sparkle Zone, and celebrate our heroines. #00:12:00#
- Nicole shares the cracks in her Sparkle Zone foundation. #00:22:00#
- Having a support team is critical to your growth, so how do we use them well? #00:25:00#
- Tools for you to use when you find yourself outside of the Sparkle Zone. #00:31:00#
- Tell us what your Sparkle Zone looks like! #00:35:00#
Quotes & Shareables
Once you know what the Sparkle Zone is, you can understand when you are inside or outside of it.
Help someone else fill in their foundational cracks.
“Some days, we embody the Sparkle Zone better than others.” –Nicole
“Move beyond surviving to thriving.” –Michelle
Put your “Shit Shield” up!
The Sparkle Zone is not some perfect place.
Work with Nicole Lewis-Keeber (Money & Mindset): Nicole Lewis-Keeber Coaching
Work with Michelle Lewis (Empowerment & Positivity): The Blessings Butterfly
Join our private Facebook group: When In Doubt, Sparkle That Shit Out
Visit our new SPARKLE SCHOOL Resource Page
Elizabeth Gilbert https://www.elizabethgilbert.com/
Brene Brown https://brenebrown.com/
Tarana Burke https://twitter.com/taranaburke
You must log in to post a comment.